Source Meridian is a development software company that works on solving the industry’s most challenging problems in healthcare practices. We are laser-focused on specific technologies in the healthcare and life science industries: Healthcare technology, artificial intelligence and healthcare interoperability.
As a company, we are most proud of
Analyzing and questioning an organization’s existing business model and suggesting new digitized pathways that result in higher functionality for servicing patients. Using artificial intelligence and big data we establish our clients in the forefront of the industry!
As a company, we have a huge focus on our collaborators. We feel proud to work with amazing, collaborative and brilliant people who make Source Meridian a great place to work.
In the search
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team and work for one of our inspiring projects. We are always captivated by challenge-driven people that are passionate about technology.
Must have for this role
- 4+ years of experience in the role.
- English C1 is a must.
- Pyspark Knowledge.
- AWS Proficiency using EMR and EKS.
- Proficient in Visual Studio Code.
- AWS Athena Knowledge.
- Advanced SQL Knowledge.
- Expertise in AWS Orchestrators: OStep Functions, Lambda functions.
- Expertise in Non-Relational Databases: DynamoDB, S3.
- Knowledge in Relational Databases: Redshift (optional).
- Proficiency in CloudWatch, API Gateway, and Sagemaker.
- Familiarity with Bitbucket.
- Proficiency in Git.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tools: Terraform and CDK.
- Experience with Agile methodologies like Jira or Scrum.
As part of the team you will
- Build and maintain pipelines to move data from source systems into our cloud data warehouse.
- Transform and model data using SQL & PySpark.
- Monitor data pipelines for errors/data quality issues and work to improve observability and alerting.
- Improve data quality, reliability, efficiency, and performance while optimizing cost.
- Document data models, schemas, business logic, pipelines, and other metadata.
Some of the awesome benefits and perks we offer
- Healthcare plan
- Neuropsychological therapy
- Workout bonus
- Bonus for building your home office
- English lessons
- Bonus for learning platform
- Internet & foodie cart bonus
- Streaming subscription
- Flexible schedule
- PTO and UTO
- Collective vacations at the end of the year
If you are passionate about technology and want to work with a team of talented professionals, please do reach out. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sounds perfect to you?
Drop us a line
We’d love to hear
At Source Meridian, we are always looking for talented individuals who
share our passion for innovation and technology.