Ruby on Rails Developer
Source Meridian is a development software company that works on solving the industry’s most challenging problems in healthcare practices. We are laser-focused on specific technologies in the healthcare and life science industries: Healthcare technology, artificial intelligence and healthcare interoperability.
As a company, we are most proud of
Analyzing and questioning an organization’s existing business model and suggesting new digitized pathways that result in higher functionality for servicing patients. Using artificial intelligence and big data we establish our clients in the forefront of the industry!
As a company, we have a huge focus on our collaborators. We feel proud to work with amazing, collaborative and brilliant people who make Source Meridian a great place to work.
In the search
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team and work for one of our inspiring projects. We are always captivated by challenge-driven people that are passionate about technology.
Must have for this role
- English B2 is a must.
- 1+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails development.
Nice to Have:
- Feature Branch with Git.
- Sidekiq, RabbitMQ.
- Postgresql and Redis.
- Design Patterns.
As part of the team you will
- Create and implement software solutions.
- Issue resolution.
- Review Pull Request (Pair Programming).
- Improve performance flows.
- Participate in grooming/demo sessions.
- Analyze codes.
- Learn and implement best code practices.
- Team development.
Some of the awesome benefits and perks we offer
- Healthcare plan
- Neuropsychological therapy
- Workout bonus
- Bonus for building your home office
- English lessons
- Bonus for learning platform
- Internet & foodie cart bonus
- Streaming subscription
- Flexible schedule
- PTO and UTO
- Collective vacations at the end of the year
If you are passionate about technology and want to work with a team of talented professionals, please do reach out. We look forward to hearing from you!